Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of young children? Aspire Early Learning Academy is looking for a patient and compassionate teacher who has experience working with young children. The First Steps 4K Lead Teacher will help lead developmentally appropriate activities that encourage healthy physical, social, and emotional development for students.
The 4K Teacher will work closely with South Carolina First Steps and the Aspire Academy leadership team to provide quality education and kindergarten preparation, for 10 children in an organized classroom setting.
· Adhere to the First Steps 4K Guidelines
· Follow all employer policies and procedures at all times
· Create and implement weekly lesson plans per the First Steps 4K approved curriculum
· Keep parents and families updated on their student's daily activities and progress
· Communicate with families on a daily or weekly basis through writing or face-to-face.
· Foster a classroom environment of safety and respect
· Perform daily cleaning routines to keep facilities sanitary and safe
· Attend all required First Steps 4K and SC DSS training and obtain required continuing education hours.
Optional qualifications to have, but are not required upon hire, would include:
Benefits to include:
Paid DSS and First Steps Training.
Weekly direct deposits on Fridays with an accessible payroll platform by website or app.
Paid conference and workshop registrations.
Accumulation of PTO Time up to 40 hours with an additional 10 paid vacation days.
Company-paid TeleHealth and Mental Health benefits while employed.
Company-paid Term Life Insurance Policy of $25,000 while employed.
Optional Vision, Dental, 401(k) Retirement, and Whole Life Insurance Benefits.
Aspire Early Learning Academy is a boutique-style learning academy that provides love, care, and education in small group settings. We have three locations within the Midlands community. We strive to cultivate a family-oriented environment for our families, employees, and community.